Why would I want this?
You probably wouldn’t be looking at this if you didn’t already value creativity and innovation… But just in case you’re still not convinced, we have a few things to say about it.
Creativity is now one of the most important skills people and organizations need to develop in order for services and products to continue to be relevant in our times. Innovation leaders like Tom Peters say we are moving out of the information age and into the age of Creation Intensification, where basically if we don’t get better at creative thinking we will fall behind.
Creativity is what leads to innovation, so without creativity there is no innovation. Fortunately creativity and innovation culture are not magic or just for “creative types”. Creativity is in all of us and can be enhanced. We have knowledge and experience that can help you learn how creativity works, what stifles it and how to leverage it so that it gives your organization or business the edge you need.
What would working with us look like?
It would be collaborative and fun, thought provoking and you’d have practical tools and skills to take away to get quality results.
We can offer keynotes, large and small group training or a tailored service based on your organization’s unique needs.
The Quick and Dirty Options
Interactive presentations on…
- The value of creativity in our times
- What supports relevant creativity in organizations
- What effective processes help you come up with better solutions
- Fostering creativity and innovation by looking in unlikely places
- What is Creative Leadership and how can we do it?
- How to support effective collaborations that get results
- How to ensure ideas turn into relevant action
The Bespoke Option
We develop a custom innovation plan with you
This option would be beneficial if your organization or company has questions like…
- How can our organization become more creative and innovative?
- How do we ensure our organization supports creativity and gets better quality results?
- Our organization isn’t doing anything innovative and we want it to, how do we do that?
- How can we help our employees get unstuck from status quo assumptions?
- Are there easy to use processes we can use to foster innovative ideas and action?
- How do we develop a creative organizational culture?
- How can we build on the creative strengths of the four generations of employees that make up our organizations?
- How can we train and mentor our employees to enhance creativity?
“Ben offers a fresh, creative voice in a field where it is hard to say something new. I really dig his appreciation of diversity and open-mindedness, and recommend him if you are an organization looking to infuse real, long-lasting, innovation into your workplace.” — Scott Barry Kaufman, PhD, co-founder, The Creativity Post
“Ben is a consummate professional. He worked with me to deliver an innovation and creativity summit in NYC. Not only did he deliver the event, but he also contributed valuable ideas to the process design which improved the process. A personable character who mixes easily with all types and levels of people. Recommended if you want to escape tramline thinking.” – Peter Cook, Human Dynamics UK
“Ben is one of The Creativity Post’s most stellar columnists. He consistently offers fresh, open minded and knowledgeable perspective which is highly appreciated by our demanding and educated audience. I strongly recommend Ben if you seek a competent, highly creative individual for your team or organization. He’s a fantastic, innovative educator, an out-of-the box thinker and a skillful net-worker. We at The Creativity Post are lucky to have him as a contributor.” – Milena Fisher, PhD, co-founder, The Creativity Post
“Ben’s research around creativity and fostering quality outcomes has been a big part of our organizational transformation. His ongoing mentorship of staff in continuous improvement practices are key elements in SKILLS Society’s desire to be a learning organization. He brings a vibrant personality, action and a keen interest in learning from others. Pat Conrad, Executive Director, SKILLS Society, Canada
“Ben has a tremendous ability to connect with course participants. The workshop on fostering relevant creativity has inspired us to raise the bar in our organization and to challenge the status quo. It gave us permission to have fun and enjoy our work.” Aaron Hill, Executive Director, North Hastings Community Integration Association, Ontario